The gift of new integrations
It's the season of giving new Zendesk app integrations. Learn all about how these new integrations can ease workloads for your sales and support teams.
Last updated November 29, 2021
Here are the newest integrations from Zendesk to help your team provide great experiences.
Square by ChargeDesk
Square by ChargeDesk (Support) (Chat) (Sell) lets you instantly view every customer’s billing history next to support tickets, chat conversations, and Zendesk Sell information. It also performs key actions such as refunding orders and cancelling subscriptions. You can enable access for your entire company, or select individual support agents to manage customer data. ChargeDesk’s powerful role system allows you to limit specific actions (such as refunds) to individuals or groups of agents. Its detailed reporting system permits agents to see a history of actions against a customer and lets you see the most common reasons for refunds and cancellations.
MobileForce CPQ (Sell) helps you transform cumbersome paper and spreadsheet quotes into a quick and easy online configure, price, and quote process. Start from a Zendesk Sell Deal, pick a contact, add products; services line items; or discounts, and generate slick proposals in minutes. Smart wizard instantly auto-populates quotes based on the customer or project similarity including discounts and promotions.
Geckoboard for Sell
Geckoboard for Sell (Sell) makes it easy to share live Zendesk metrics with your team so they can see how they’re performing against their goals in real-time and be consistently awesome. In minutes, anyone can create easy-to-understand dashboards using real-time data from Zendesk Sell. This keeps your team up to speed with what’s going on right now and gives the rest of the company visibility of your hard work. Connect your Zendesk account and in seconds you’ll be visualizing metrics like value won, value lost, deals by stage, and average deal size like a pro–no training or tutorials required.
Additional apps added in November:
- Fructifi (Sell) combines customer purchasing behavior analytics and marketing automation to enable sales and marketing teams to generate more business from existing, repeat-ordering, B2B customers. Map each contact’s buying behavior and alert sales teams when it’s time to reach out to clients needing attention.
- Salto (Support) empowers business applications’ operators to automate and streamline the way they plan, build, deliver, track, debug and document configuration changes across their application stack. Salto enables you to create deep visibility into your Zendesk configuration, search it, version control it in Git, and understand the impact of your configuration changes.
- Textline (Sell) is a business text messaging platform that empowers sales teams to create more leads, respond instantly to prospects, and close deals faster. Use Textline to follow up with leads, send reminders, schedule phone calls and demos, and more. Initiate and respond to text messages using the top bar widget or sidebar widget from Zendesk Sell.
- Sutherland CXM Agent Success (Support) helps contact center agents engage with your customers more effectively. Powered by Google CCAI, this system integrates with your Zendesk application to deliver intelligent shortcuts, live recommendations, and knowledge so they can assist customers with genuine empathy and smarter responses.
- Agent from Foqal (Support) helps you manage Slack conversations from Zendesk. With Foqal’s Zendesk/Slack integration, manage all of your Slack conversations from across all of your customer channels while getting all of the powerful features of Zendesk–all through Foqal.
New themes added in November:
Jiwa is a fresh and modern look for startups and small businesses.
Punch Sport Collection is a design for champions. Punch is a boxing-inspired help center theme with far-reaching customization options. Change the colors to match your club and create the perfect self-service hub for your fans.
Xanthe is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme.
Eleven is a football-inspired help center theme with far-reaching customization options. Change the colors to match your club and create the perfect self-service hub for your fans.
Crawl is a swimming-inspired help center theme with extensive customization options. Match the colors to your club and create the ideal self-service hub for your fans.
Dribble is a basketball-inspired help center theme with varied customization options. Align your colors with your club’s and create the ultimate self-service hub for your fans.
Sinclair is an accessible Zendesk theme that features an FAQ section on the homepage to give quick answers to common questions right at the beginning of the help center experience.
Taylor is an accessible Zendesk theme that features an FAQ section on the homepage to provide speedy answers to common questions right at the beginning of the help center experience.
Wavy transforms your default Zendesk Help Center into a beautiful layout.
Giza features a tab navigation bar that allows easy access to categories or sections on every page of the help center. It is a modern, responsive, and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme.
To view the full list of incoming apps, follow our weekly release notes.
Fintechs forging trust
Learn how fintech startups can prove themselves worthy of customers' trust.
Fintechs forging trust
Learn how fintech startups can prove themselves worthy of customers' trust.Read now