Reaching out to your Customers: Outbound Call Center
What is an outbound call center?
An outbound call center (contact center) is a service designed to make calls to clients or prospects on behalf of an organization. Outbound call agents can call for a variety of reasons including performing customer support, sales, fundraising, and survey research. In that way they are different from inbound call centers, which focus solely on receiving calls. Outbound call centers are typically enabled by cloud-based software and are designed to help companies actively engage with customers.
Zendesk has out-of-the-box integrations with leading industry solutions, so organizations can easily deliver proactive support or drive new business from sales from their call center. They can use the same platform they use to manage their other communication channels.
Une approche différente
- Proactive support. Practice strong customer service through a call center by having agents reach out before there is a problem.
- Research. Sometimes the best way to learn what a customer wants is to ask. Doing this via an outbound call center will allow them to speak with an actual person instead of responding to an email. This leads to a more thorough conversation and more information for both sides.
- Renewals or expansion. When it comes time to renew, a phone call can be a great way to check in and have a genuine conversation. The same goes for an outbound effort to offer a current customer a new sales opportunity and expand on their previous purchase.
- Have a reason to get in touch. If an agent is providing proactive support, make sure it's a conversation that should be handled over the phone. If it's a question with a simple answer, that can be handle by email. A chat about sales or expansion better be worth a live conversation; otherwise, you risk irritating the person on the other side.
- Implement call management. Make sure you're getting in touch with the right people at the right time. One way to do this is to use a predictive dialer or auto dialer, both of which lower costs and increase efficiency.
- Track metrics. Keep a tally on the success of your efforts. Are you alienating more callers than you're helping? Are you generating income through your sales calls? Do certain customers prefer call over other channels? Track these metrics and use them to improve the efforts of your call center.
- Use outbound call center software. Doing so will help you integrate all of your current workflows and systems into a single location, letting you easily track metrics and maximize every outbound call.
La bonne solution pour votre entreprise
Les possibilités de Zendesk
Zendesk helps ensure that outbound call centers are making the most of every single customer call, be it for support or sales. With out-of-the-box integrations with leading telephone solutions, organizations can easily deliver proactive support or drive new business from the same platform they use to manage their other customer communication channels.Soyez proactif aujourd’hui
Ce n’est pas tout ce que nous avons à dire à ce sujet. Regardez ci-dessous.
There are many available resources to help you learn more about providing great service over the phone and the benefits of proactive support. Learn more.