Stop wasting your time with manually searching the customer order details!
See the customer's last order details and metrics at a glance on the customer's contact card (person and company)
How It Works
- Using the WooCommerce® Integration for Zendesk is a piece of cake - here's how it works:
- Simply open your customer's contact card in Zendesk Sell
- You will automatically see your customer's last order details (based on his email address).
- With 1 click, you can see all his orders.
- You can also see all important Metrics: e.g. Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV), Avg. Order Amount, Customer Since, Number of Reviews,….
- Track the customer lifetime value (CLTV), avg. order amount, customer since, number of tickets, number of reviews
- Based on the metrics the calculated customer's score shows your support how valuable the customer is for your business
- Cost savings of 6-8 working hours per month per agent by not having to manually search for the last order and metrics
- Automatically view the last order details at a glance
- View all orders of the customer with 1 click
- Works with multiple WooCommerce stores – automatically matches the customer to the corresponding store
- Compatible with Automate My Store Returns & Exchanges Pro for WooCommerce - view the number of returns, the latest RMA cases & all past RMA cases of the current customer
- Fully WPML (multi-language) compatible
- Installation within a few minutes
- Full HTTPS encryption and GDPR compliance
Understanding what the customer needs is the lifeblood for every successful business! We developed this app to immediately show us our customers buying habits and metrics and help us increase our sales and customer retention.
We hope this app can help you improve your sales as well! If you need a new feature or an adjustment, just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss implementation.
This app is also available for Zendesk Chat and Zendesk Support