Diziana Panatha is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates). This theme can be easily configured through settings UI in Zendesk Guide Admin.
- Standard Edition: USD 299 (one time cost with access to free upgrades to future versions -- minors and patches). The source code is not available in this edition. You will be able to change all important settings via admin UI.
- Developer Edition: USD 339 (one time cost with access to free upgrades to future versions -- minors and patches). The full source code is available via 'Edit Code' button in theme customization area. You will be able to change all important settings via admin UI.
Theme Walkthrough/Demo Video
- Theme License: Diziana Panatha Theme License for One (1) Zendesk Help Center or Brand.
- Support: Ninety (90) days via email.
This theme is very adminable (configurable) from theme admin settings UI. You can look at screenshots of settings to learn more.
This theme exposes the following settings in the theme customization admin area:
- Colors (brand color, brand text color, background color, text color, link colors, header/footer background/text colors)
- Fonts (select from a list of font families Zendesk Theming provides). You can use custom web fonts (Google Font, or your own) in Developer Edition because you need to have code access to use custom fonts.
- Search Field Placeholder text
- Show/Hide Custom Blocks -- a set of icons on the homepage that can be used to link with anything (article, category, section, a page on your website, any page on internet)
- Manage Custom Block settings (change icon, change title, change link URL, use Dynamic Content for multiple language support, etc.)
- Change icon (image or font-awesome), text, links of Custom Blocks
- Show/Hide Categories on the homepage (learn about blocks); Category blocks are a set of icons which are generated from the list of categories in the Guide. If your help center has only one category, then all sections are listed as icons on the homepage. You will need a Developer Edition License to associate icon to be shown on the homepage for each category, or section (in case of single category help center).
- Toggle Minimal/Full Header and Footer. The Standard Edition only allows Minimal Header and Footer. You need to get Developer Edition to use full header/footer, and customize/change placeholder links with your own.
- Set/Unset social media links
- Show/Hide author meta on article pages
- Show/Hide sidebar
- Show/Hide Follow button in section or article pages
- and more.
- Multiple Lanuage support -- all relevant settings are localizable via Dynamic Content
Category/Section Template Single Column
Knowledge Base Accordion
Please see following screenshots to see all settings exposed by this theme, you may never need to edit code for most things. You can open each of following open in new tab to see larger version of the image.
Diziana helps businesses and organizations to create a fantastic customer self-service experience via Zendesk Guide Help Center(s).
Diziana is a leader in providing ready-to-use custom Zendesk Guide Help Center Themes (templates), and services like Help Center Design, Branding, Advanced Customization, and Integration (with other Zendesk Products, in-house/third-party services/systems).
Diziana has globally helped hundreds of businesses (SMBs to Fortune 500) and organizations (government, nongovernment, nonprofit) to have Fantastic Self Service Zendesk Guide Help Centers. Some of companies Diziana has helped are Cloudflare, Figma, GatesFoundation, Cornell University, OppoSuits, HelloFresh Australia, Switzerland Tourism, Zebpay, Minicabit, Jacada, GOG, InEight, CloudShare, IWA, etc.
Team Diziana has decades of experience, and some of them have worked at companies like Yahoo!, Adobe, Macromedia, etc.