Diziana Javis is a fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates); an elegant one.
It can be used by all kind of organizations -- Technology, Education, Tour & Travels, Food, Startups, IT, Medical, Construction, Builder, Marketing, Startup, Fashion, Government, NGO, Not-For-Profit - Companies, Business or Organizations.
- Standard Edition: USD 299 (one time cost with access to free upgrades to future versions -- minors and patches). The source code is not available in this edition. You will be able to change all important settings via admin UI.
- Developer Edition: USD 339 (one time cost with access to free upgrades to future versions -- minors and patches). The full source code is available via 'Edit Code' button in theme customization area. You will be able to change all important settings via admin UI.
- Theme License: Diziana Javis Theme License for One (1) Zendesk Help Center or Brand.
- Support: Ninety (90) days via email.
- Custom Block Icons (on homepage) can be linked to anything;
- Category Block Icons (on homepage) which can be used to list all guide categories
- Knowledge base Tree (component that can be enabled on the homepage) -- simple list as well as accordion
- Zendesk Gather Community Templates
- Table of Content on article pages (optional -- can be enabled)
- Admonitions (Note, Warning, Tips, etc.) -- configurable (colors, icons, etc.)
- Responsive Tables in articles
- Custom hero image for the homepage and community homepage
- and more.
Logo External URL
Article Template Components
Footer Blocks Links
This theme is very adminable (configurable) from theme admin settings UI, and exposes the following settings. You can look at screenshots of settings to learn more.
- Colors (brand color, brand text color, background color, text color, link colors, header/footer background/text colors)
- Fonts (select from a list of font families Zendesk Theming provides). You can use custom web fonts (Google Font, or your own) in Developer Edition because you need to have code access to use custom fonts.
- Search Field Placeholder text
- Show/Hide Custom Blocks -- a set of icons on homepage that can be used to link with anything (article, category, section, a page on your website, any page on internet)
- Manage Custom Block settings (change icon, change title, change link URL, use Dynamic Content for multiple language support, etc.)
- Change icon (image or font-awesome), text, links of Custom Blocks
- Show/Hide Categories on the homepage (learn about blocks); Category blocks are a set of icons which are generated from the list of categories in the Guide. Icons with categories can be associated using Dynamic Content, and editing code (requires developer license)
- Set/Unset minimal header/footer
- Manage header/footer links via Dynamic Content
- Set/Unset social media links
- Show/Hide author details/meta (name, avatar, date) on article pages
- Show/Hide sidebar
- Show/Hide Follow button in section or article pages
- Multiple Language support -- all relevant settings are localizable via Dynamic Content
- and more.
Please see following screenshots to see all settings exposed by this theme, you may never need to edit code for most things. You can open each of following open in new tab to see larger version of the image.
The Standard Edition only allows changes via settings panel; which works for most cases, and we have exposed a lot of settings for you. If you want full control, and want to do advanced customization, you need Developer Edition for advanced customization such as:
- change layout of templates
- use custom fonts (other than predefined list in theme settings)
- add or remove features.
Please feel free to reach out for more information, or to ask any question (before or after purchasing the theme).