Classification (or triage) of the incoming tickets by adding (labelling) appropriate categories (tags) is the first and necessary step for customer request’s processing. It gives to you the chance to sort and prioritize tickets by business importance, problem emergency, product group or customer group. However, manual classification requires up to 10% of the overall working time so automation is the key for whole helpdesk performance.
Classifier is the easy-to-use, fully automatic, created on the state-of-art Artificial Intelligence technology tool with comprehensive taxonomy which covers all categories for e-commerce, retail, streaming, entertainment (including e-gaming), subscriptions, software, any transactional or shipping/logistics business. All that you need for successful business from the box.
Enjoy a free 14-day trial to evaluate Classifier in real action with your tickets.
Fully automatic Neural Classifier pre-trained for the industry specific category set
- Intent identification (Know Exactly Why Customer Contacts You)\
High-growth brands cannot manage an influx of customer needs and effectively scale without eliminating manual, time-consuming work, like shifting through queues, escalating issues, or processing transactions. Speed, Quality and Cost of answering matter…\
Classifier uses machine learning to analyze and classify inbound conversations, which can activate processes that expedite customer and support agents’ experience for more valuable engagement
- Enabler for Automation (Use the ticket classification as key enabler for your helpdesk routine automation):
- Classify tickets and automate Rules. Business rules and workflow engines can perform simple to complex tasks, like escalate conversations or update data based on class recognized by Classifier. Smart ticket workflow saves about 25% of total Support Cost (high performance, less staff, less infrastructure cost…)
- Route Conversations. Specialize your agents around the reasons your customers come in contact with your team. Use their experience for dramatic cutting of ticket’s Resolution Time up to 70%
- Sent Auto Response. Responses to your most common questions can be automated, freeing up valuable time and energy of your staff and increasing overall Team Performance up to 40%
- Ready-to-use, industry specific classes set with 72 different categories from 14 areas of business (E-commerce for now).\
“E-commerce” categories set was created with our extensive experience in e-commerce business.
It is a two-tier system which consists of 14 categories for level 1 (Company, Products, Account, Payment, Order etc.) and 72 categories for level 2 (like Place Order, Cancel Order, Check Availability etc.) which are good for use for deeper classification.
Everything you need for correct and smart classification is in the start box now!