Inscription des nouveaux fournisseurs
“New supplier set up doesn’t have to be complicated…”
If you are invited to be a Zendesk Supplier, you will need to register through Coupa, Zendesk’s global procure to pay system.
The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a free tool for suppliers to easily do business with Zendesk. The CSP makes managing your customers who use Coupa, and transactions easy. You can manage content and settings on a customer-by-customer basis, including:
- Receive and view purchase orders
- Create, view, and send invoices
- Create and manage customer-specific electronic catalogs
- Manage your public and customer-specific company profiles and remit-to information
- Check the status of transactions with your customers such as Zendesk
To get an invite reach out to your Zendesk business partner to initiate the request through Coupa or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you get the invitation, please refer to the Supplier Training deck on how to register and manage your company’s profile via the CSP.
- You will be asked to provide tax/certification forms
- Electronic payment is the preferred method of payment. Any other payment method will likely result in delayed payment turnaround time.
Upon Approval, Procurement will add your company to our supplier database.