Features and Functionalities for the Collaboration Deployed Associated Service:
Last Modified: June 2, 2020
Upon Subscriber’s execution of the Order Form that references Subscriber’s purchase of this Deployed Associated Service (“Add-On”), the features and functionality detailed below will be provided to Subscriber. Subscriber agrees not to use the API or any Software to effectively enable (either through the Service, any Software, or through any Non-Zendesk Service) any functionality described herein that is restricted or prohibited in the Add-On. Zendesk reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update the Add-On features and functionality detailed below, but agrees that these Add-On features and functionality will not be materially decreased during the Subscription Term.
Light Agents are Agents that are enabled with the functionality summarized below:
- view tickets assigned to groups that include the Light Agent;
- make private comments in a ticket;
- be the ticket requester and be CC’d on tickets;
- edit ticket properties at the time of ticket creation when the Light Agent is the ticket requester;
- create tickets on behalf of End-Users;
- view user profiles;
- view and add topics to unrestricted forums; and
- view or have access to reporting (not including Insights).
Light Agents are restricted from utilizing any other Agent functionality, including, without limitation, the following functionality:
- make public comments;
- be assigned to tickets;
- edit ticket properties for tickets that Light Agents are requesters on, once the ticket is created;
- edit user profiles;
- assume the identity of an Agent or End-User;
- change passwords of Agents or End-Users;
- browse or search for Agents or End-Users;
- view or add topics to restricted forums;
- execute the actions a Light Agent is permitted to perform within any applied macro;
- create, view, or edit macros, automations, or triggers;
- be used as conditions in business rules; and
- respond to Zendesk Chat requests or be enabled to use Zendesk Talk.
- Agents will be able to create new side conversations with Agents, Light Agents, and non-Agent email addresses;
- Side conversation recipients will be able to see who else is included in side conversations as “to:” and “cc:” recipients in the emails; and
- Side conversation recipients will be able to add and remove participants in email side conversations in the messages they send.
- Side conversations will not allow any non-Agent recipients to log into Support or access any Support features;
- Side conversations will not allow any non-Agents to interact with or send information to End-Users in the main ticket conversation; and
- Side conversations recipients will not automatically receive ticket information, and will only receive the information that the Agent chooses to include in messages.